1141 Bucknam Avenue
Located in one of the most charming and central “bedroom communities” in Silicon Valley on a tree lined family friendly street, this magnificent home masterfully combines updated modern aesthetic with ease of entertaining and living.
Built in 1960 and completely remodeled in 2016, the home offers exceptional natural light, high ceilings, custom chevron hardwood flooring and an open floor plan which invites year round gathering and entertaining.
The beautiful paved driveway and lush landscaped grounds welcome you towards the home with a private and serene greenbelt setting. The curb appeal of this home is undeniable. Once you open the front door, you are greeted to the right by a picturesque fire place and charming living room with a unique modern redwood mantle. As you step in, you immediately notice the oversized floor to ceiling double barnyard doors. The masterful chef’s kitchen unfolds before you and it takes your breath away.
This Chef’s Kitchen needs to be experienced: A stunning marble slab island, Caesar stone counters, a six burner Thermador range complimented by the subway tile backsplash, seamlessly disguised Thermador refrigerator and dishwasher hidden by the flow of the Poggenpohl cabinets. Every drawer holds a surprise with a smart, organized and well planned design for the most discerning chef. The eat in island offers a reprieve for a quick meal and the kitchen opens up to a light filled formal dining area complete with cased bay window seats. This is the perfect space for an intimate dinner or a long table for numerous guests.
The kitchen flows effortlessly as you are guided towards the light drenched great-room. Custom window seating along the bay windows enhance the charm and light, and the spectacular herringbone design hardwood floors are proudly displayed and enhance the abundance of the space.
The great room opens to the phenomenal flat yard with lush landscaping, Japanese maple trees and a newly installed trellis fence. The beautiful lot encompasses nearly 8000 square feet, and offers endless privacy. The back of the home extends out to the beautiful space along the water creek which eliminates adjoining neighbors. There is plenty of room for children to play, outdoor BBQ and gatherings as well as the perfect home to a future swimming pool.
The left side of the home opens to three convenient bedrooms on one level. The hardwood floors, crown mouldings, gorgeous baseboards, custom window casings and natural light lead the way to the two generous bedrooms, exquisitely updated bath and a tucked away and functional laundry room. But the breathtaking moment appears when you step into the Master Suite!
The elegantly appointed master suite features recessed ceilings and lights, and lovely window seat and a light filled wall of windows that open to the romantic garden. There is plenty of space for a king sized bed perfect for repose and relaxation overlooking the landscape and the sound of birds. The walk in closet is a coveted feature and meticulously remodeled bath is a spa-like oasis.
This unique home is located walking distance to Jack Fisher Park and downtown Campbell, five miles to Santana Row and Westfield Shopping Center, four miles to Downtown Los Gatos and Vasona Lake County Park, two miles to Rinconada Country Club, and walking distance to highly rated and desirable schools. Close to the Apple Campus, Google Village. Easy commutes to Silicon Valley, Palo Alto and all that surround it. This is a truly special place to live…Welcome Home!
- Three bedrooms, two baths, single story open concept home
- Formal Living Room with Bay Windows, Gas Fireplace and Designed Mantle
- Impressive Double Barn Doors and Open Floor Plan
- Stunning Open Concept Chef’s Kitchen with Granite Counters and Thermador Appliances
- Unique and Expansive Dining Area with Bay Window Seating
- Glorious Light Filled Great Room with sliding doors
- Exquisite Master Suite with Recessed Ceilings, Window Seating and Wall of Windows
- Breathtaking Remodeled Spa-Like Master Suite
- Gorgeous Herringbone Designed hand crafted hardwood floors
- Convenient Indoor Laundry Room with storage
- Attached two-car garage with storage
- Beautiful millwork in the crown mouldings, baseboards, window casings and designer touches throughout
- Abundant Storage with Walk in Closets and Built-In Organization Systems
- Two Car Attached Garage
- Phenomenal Landscaped Yard with Privacy and Serenity
- Wonderful Community and Excellent Schools, Parks and Shopping
- Small town feel in the Heart of Silicon Valley close to all major Tech Giants